domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011





Monkey 1:

My name is Crysanto Augusto , and I am 19 years old . I am from Aracati-CE, but I have been living in Natal since 2008 with my brother and his girlfriend, but since he moved to Fortaleza it is been just me and her. I started the Science and technology course in Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte when I was 17 in 2010. I love sports, I go to the gym every day and I play basketball on Sundays. I also enjoy going out with my friends, either to someone’s house or to some place to listen to music, especially pop, rock, reggae or MPB.

I have played basketball since I was about 1, and I have been to several competitions. In 2008, I participated in the JERN’s and my team won first place against CDF’s team, that despite being younger, I had great players. Besides basketball, I have also played volleyball, handball, and practiced judo and athletics, having inherited my inclination towards different sports from my father, who still actively plays sports.

I love to travel and I would like live abroad, for some time, some day, preferably in Europe, studying to be successful. What I am going to work with, at the moment I'm thinking in mechanical engineering.



Monkey 2 :

My name is Eudes Francescoli, I am 21 years old and I live alone here in Natal since I was 15, in 2006, when I got to enter in the IFRN (Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Rio Grande do Norte), where I studied Tourism and I had the best moment of my life. Now I study the Course of Buildings in the IFRN again, and in the college, the UFRN (Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte), the Science and technology Course. I wish to be a great professional of the building civil area.

I like to talk with friends and study things like language and calculus. I like some sports like swimming and volleyball. I love to help people, and for it I practice a blood donation. About music I like the international pop and rock style, I like The Beatles and Red Hot Chili Peppers; in the national style MPB (Popular Brazilian Music). Finally, I like a lot of all of the things and friends around me.


Monkey 3:

My name is Géssica Rafael, I am twenty years old, I was born in Parnamirim City on May 22, 1991. I study at Science and Technology School where I will intend to graduate in Oil Engineering. I am technique in agriculture graduate at Agricultural School Jundiai in Macaiba City where I studied all my high School.

I like a lot of things like to watch movies, to read books, to hear music, to talk in phone, and now and them, I intend to travel very much, to know new places as London, Italy, French and German. My favorite subject is mathematics so and the only thing that I need to learn by heart are the forms. I am catholic; I go to church every Sunday with my sister and my mother. I played hand ball during 6 years my old school therefore I have always practiced a lot of sport.

After I graduate I intend to work in the industry of Oil in Brazil or another place. But of course that I prefer in Brazil where all my family and my friends live.


Monkey 4:

My name is Raimundo Junior, I am 19 years old. I was born on august 12, 1992, in Feira de Santana City. I lived there until I was 11 years old, after I moved to Natal in august middle of 2003. I live with my parents and my sister. Here in Natal I studied in two schools, my last one was in the Centro Educacional Maristella, where I finished my high school. Nowadays I am graduating in C&T Course to be a mechanic engineer at UFRN. After my graduate I intend to work in the Ford Industry in Camaçari-Bahia.

About my hobbies, I have a lot of them, in the music I am eclectic, but I love the Classic music, Heavy Metal music and other. Bands such as the Beach Boys , The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Iron maiden, AC/DC, Ramones, Judas Priest, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, Fréderic Chopin and others. I may seems strange, but like a good “baiano” I love Axé music too. Movie is the one of most important hobbies in my life, I am only inside the movies mainly when we speak about super heroes movies. I love practicing sports. Nowadays I am practicing Kung Fu, swimming, cooper and soccer. I see the practice of sports like one of most important thing to keep my good health. One of my hobbies is the cooking, specifically Italian food. I only cook to my family, this is a pleasure. That’s me, one student of this warm world that just want a brilliant future.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário